Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Declaration of You Blog Lovin' Tour Continues




 I've joined over 100 creative bloggers in the tour to promote this exciting new book by MichelleWard and Jessica Swift. Here we are at WEEK NUMBER 2 of the Tour.  I hope you will check out the other participants.  There are lots of great posts!  (I hope I will be able to check  out ALL of them too)

I am excited about this week's subject:  UNIQUITY

(Yes, it is a made up word, but you know what it means, right???)


I have some fun art I made to share with you, along with some musings
about being unique.  Perhaps you don't feel very unique, but I say you are
mistaken..... YOU JUST HAVEN'T DISCOVERED YOUR UNIQUITY YET!





When I saw this week's subject I immediately thought of one of my favorites verses from the Book of Psalms.  It is awesome to think that God created each one of us according to His plan.  And we are assured that there is no one else like you!





 OH- ONE MORE THING:  Please check out my post from last April entitled OOAK.
It fits perfectly with our subject!

http://joannemellerbeautifulbits.blogspot.com/2012/04/ooak.html

No comments:

Post a Comment